You can book appointments up to 4 weeks in advance with the doctor of your choice. For more urgent problems you can have access to a GP or practice nurse within 48 hours.
We operate a telephone triage system for all same-day appointment requests. The telephone triage system is a streamline pathway that benefits patients by enabling them to be assessed quickly on the day by a GP.
- Call can be taken in privacy of own home or work
- Assessed quicker than if seen face to face in clinic
- Cuts out unnecessary appointments
- Responsive to patient need, flexibility, convenience
Consultations are by Appointment only.
Appointments are available during morning and afternoon surgeries.
If you are a non-English speaking patient you will need to book a double appointment.
You can make an appointment by:
- Booking online – registered patients are able to book appointments in advance online.
- On the phone – please call the Practice on 020 7708 6599 and speak to a Receptionist to book an appointment. At times of high demand, you may be placed in a queue to be answered. We endeavour to keep patients waiting for as little possible.
- In person – please visit the Practice and speak to one of our Receptionists to book an appointment.
Follow the links for more information on Doctors and Nurses’ hours of availability.