We hope you are coping with the heatwave. Whenever it is really hot there is an increase in demand on emergency services.
Take care of elderly relatives and neighbours - pop round and see if they are drinking enough cool drinks, keep curtains drawn to block out direct sunlight etc.
Top tips to cope with hot weather:
- stay out of direct sunlight 11am - 3pm
- wear a sunhat and loose clothing
- protect yourself with at least factor 20+ suntan lotion
- drink plenty of fluids (water is best) throughout the day
- keep curtains / blinds drawn