You can book appointments up to 4 weeks in advance with the doctor of your choice. For more urgent problems you can have access to a GP or practice nurse within 48 hours.
We operate a telephone triage system for all same-day appointment requests. The telephone triage system is a streamline pathway that benefits patients by enabling them to be assessed quickly on the day by a GP.
The advantages to patients are:
- Call can be taken in privacy of own home or work
- Assessed quicker than if seen face to face in clinic
- Cuts out unnecessary appointments
- Responsive to patient need, flexibility, convenience
The doctor may be able to resolve your problem without you needing to come to the surgery. Alternatively, if the doctor does need to see you, they will arrange an appointment for you to be seen.
Consultations are by Appointment only.
Appointments are available during morning and afternoon surgeries.
If you are a non-English speaking patient you will need to book a double appointment.
You can make an appointment by:
- Booking online - registered patients are able to book appointments in advance online.
- On the phone - please call the Practice on 020 7708 6599 and speak to a Receptionist to book an appointment. At times of high demand, you may be placed in a queue to be answered. We endeavour to keep patients waiting for as little possible.
- In person - please visit the Practice and speak to one of our Receptionists to book an appointment.
For more information on Online Booking visit our Online Services Information Page
Follow the links to your Surgery for more information on Doctors and Nurses' hours of availability.